The Royal Collection from DeChavel is built on quality and the highest standard of manufacturing.
Each Dechavel watch has passed a strict inspection including a QC check. The testing usually includes purposely breaking and damaging to ensure the quality of the watch is high.
Each part is subjected to a number of rigorous tests, and each stage in production is followed by a control experiment to ensure respect for design criteria established by the House of DeChavel that make up the individual quality and satisfaction. The workmanship displayed in the dials and straps , back case and buckle, are all thoroughly verified. The assembly and casing-up processes also involve a whole host of tests.
Order Process Hours:
DeChavel business hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm GMT. Orders confirmed before 13:00pm will be processed on the second day, and orders confirmed after 13:00pm will be processed the day after confirmation email sent.
You may contact us at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible during our business hours.
Upon dispatch of your order an automated email with order tracking information to keep track of your shipment. We also include an original DeChavel signed certificate and DeChavel Gold VIP card which provides you access to all our sponsored events and partnered venues globally.
Returns & Exchanges:
We check the quality of any item strictly before processing, however if in the unlikely event due to quality issue we are happy to send you a brand new DeChavel watch within 7 working days from your receipt of your order. The returned item must be unused, unwashed, and undamaged.Items bought on sale are non-refundable. Please, note that we do not return cash, we can only send you a brand new DeChavel watch if we find an issue with the watch previously purchased. Regarding any refund or exchange, please contact customer service by emailing: email@example.com
All returns must be sent via registered mail, and please note the customers will be responsible for the postage to and from Dechavel Watches for return or exchange items. Upon sending the return or exchange items, please be sure to clearly mark your shipment as returned goods on any custom or postal forms.
How to Care for your watch:
1. Clean your watch as often as possible.
2. Take a soft cloth and wipe down the band and the case to remove any dirt or dust.
3. Clean your watch every couple of months to loosen the dirt.
4. Service your watch every two or three months.
5. Avoid magnets. Some of you may not be aware that placing your watch close to a magnet can negatively affect the timekeeping of your watch.
6. Know your watch’s water resistance. Some watch wearers are not aware of their watch’s limits and take their watch too deep.
7. If your watch is water resistant up to 30 meters, it’s not wise to take your watch snorkeling.
8. If your watch cannot handle the depths, the rapid change in pressure may prove to be too much for your watch to handle. If your watch is not water resistant, it can still handle small splashes of water, but it’s best to avoid it.
9. Keep your watch box for storage. When not wearing your watch, it’s best to keep it in the box it came in.
10. By setting the watch on its side or on the crystal, there is always the possibility the watch could get scratched.
11. The watch box is made to keep the watch safe and offers protection for the watch.
12. Avoid extended exposure to sunlight. Sunlight can fade the color on your watch. Also, heat can shorten the battery life, so it’s best to prevent your watch from being placed in direct sunlight
13. Avoid contact with chemicals, such as cleaning supplies. Also, it’s best to avoid contact between your watch and perfume, especially if the watch has a leather band. Perfume can damage the band, weakening it and potentially causing it to tear. When spraying perfume or cologne, let it completely dry before placing the watch on your wrist.
Never dismantle your watch by yourself. Leave this up to an expert. Opening your watch can expose it to dust, dirt, and other particles that can get inside the movement, so it’s best to leave this up to a professional.