Order Process Hours:
DeChavel Business hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm GMT. Orders confirmed before 13:00pm will be processed on the second day, and orders confirmed after 13:00pm will be processed the day after confirmation email sent.
You may contact us at anytime by emailing email@example.com or through our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible during our business hours.
Upon dispatch of your order an automated email with order tracking information will be sent to you.
We understand that when you purchase a Dechavel watch from us you would like to get them as soon as possible! To perfect your experience with us, DeChavel offers FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY to all of our customers,our package will arrive 1-3 business days after you receive our order shipment confirmation email.
Returns & Exchanges:
We check the quality of any item strictly before processing, however if in the unlikely event due to quality issue we are happy to refund any purchase within 7 working days from your receipt of your order. The returned item must be unused, unwashed, and undamaged.Items bought on sale are non-refundable. Regarding any refund or exchange, please contact customer service by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
All returns must be sent via registered mail, and please note the customers will be responsible for the postage to and from Dechavel Watch for return or exchange items. Upon sending the return or exchange items, please be sure to clearly mark your shipment as returned goods on any custom or postal forms.
How to Care for your watch:
1. Clean your watch as often as possible.
2. Take a soft cloth and wipe down the band and the case to remove any dirt or dust.
3. Clean your watch every couple of months to loosen the dirt.
4. Service your watch every two or threes month for a Quartz watch.
5. Avoid magnets. Some of you may not be aware that placing your watch close to a magnet can negatively affect the timekeeping of your watch.
6. Know your watch’s water resistance. Some watch wearers are not aware of their watch’s limits and take their watch too deep.
7. If your watch is water resistant up to 30 meters, it’s not wise to take your watch snorkeling.
8. If your watch cannot handle the depths, the rapid change in pressure may prove to be too much for your watch to handle. If your watch is not water resistant, it can still handle small splashes of water, but it’s best to avoid it.
9. Keep your watch box for storage. When not wearing your watch, it’s best to keep it in the box it came in.
10. By setting the watch on its side or on the crystal, there is always the possibility the watch could get scratched.
11. The watch box is made to keep the watch safe and offers protection for the watch.
12. Avoid extended exposure to sunlight. Sunlight can fade the color on your watch. Also, heat can shorten the battery life, so it’s best to prevent your watch from being placed in direct sunlight
13. Avoid contact with chemicals, such as cleaning supplies. Also, it’s best to avoid contact between your watch and perfume, especially if the watch has a leather band. Perfume can damage the band, weakening it and potentially causing it to tear. When spraying perfume or cologne, let it completely dry before placing the watch on your wrist.
Never open your watch by yourself. Leave this up to a watchmaker. Opening your watch can expose it to dust, dirt, and other particles that can get inside the movement, so it’s best to leave this up to a professional.